Hope you have a year full of good health and energy loving your family, friends, and daily work.
Well--it's time to get to work on the resolutions. My 1st resolution is to WRITE down my resolutions and put them where I can refer to them often. So here goes.....
1. Practice more random acts of kindness.
2. Write more handwritten letters on pretty stationery.
3. Find the patience to have the kids help me in the kitchen.
4. Have a "real" date night with my husband 2x/month.
5. Hang the piled up pictures at my office and Grady's.
6. Recover the chairs in the den.
7 . Designate ONE notebook to be my gratitude journal and write in it daily.
I almost always have the lose weight, practice healthier living, etc. resolution, but I had to save something for Lent so I am indulging on cajun black eyed peas, corned beef, and collards. Happy New Year folks! Eat your peas today.